The NTAILS centre is based at the Telford Innovation campus of the University of Wolverhampton.
The centre showcases technologies such as:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Near field communication (NFC)
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC)
- Barcodes and Quick Response Code (QR) Codes
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
The centre's main objective is to facilitate collaboration between the University and West Midlands businesses (subject to eligibility) such as tourism and manufacturing looking to adopt new technologies. This can include free business assistance in the adoption of these technologies, equipment loan, graduate placements, free to attend technology seminars and links to our academic research.
Visitors to the centre will have the opportunity to use the technology and be guided on its application to their business.