The NTAILS centre is based at the Telford Innovation campus of the University of Wolverhampton.
The centre showcases technologies such as:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Near field communication (NFC)
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC)
- Barcodes and Quick Response Code (QR) Codes
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
The centre's main objective is to facilitate collaboration between the University and businesses looking to adopt new technologies. This can include business assistance in the adoption of the above technologies and equipment loans.
Visitors to the centre will have the opportunity to use the technology and be guided on its application to their business.