Could you be making better use of cloud technology?
Agile Office Demonstrator started out as an ERDF funded project at the University of Wolverhampton that has been designed to help regional small and medium enterprises to make use of remote working practices to help them to break free of the chains of the traditional office environment and to help them to work in a more flexible and agile way.
Based at the University’s Telford Innovation campus the project will showcase a range of new technologies that will help businesses respond to the demands of the fast moving Information Technology environment that today’s modern businesses have to deal with through the adoption of technologies in areas such as:
- Managing your business in the cloud
- Cloud Based Services that could save your business money
- Managing your brand in the global Marketplace
- Information Security in an Agile Environment
- Agile working through Mobile Technologies
- Interacting with your clients through the Cloud